National Parking Association
1112 16th Street NW, Suite 840
Washington, DC 20036
National Parking Association Elects Board of Directors
Parking Industry Leaders Named to Board of Fastest Growing Parking Association in North America
Washington, DC (October 25, 2012)—The National Parking Association (NPA) today announced the election of 16 parking industry leaders to its board of directors. Elected to the board on Oct. 15, 2012, at the organization’s 61st Annual Convention & Expo were:
- Board Chair, Jeff Wolfe, president, The Car Park, Boise, Idaho
- Chair Elect, Mark Muglich, president, Ampco System Parking, Cleveland, Ohio
- Vice Chair, John Udelson, CPP, president and founder, Curbside, Inc., Beverly, Mass.
- Treasurer, Robert Zuritsky, president, Parkway Corporation, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Secretary, Nicolle Judge, president, SkyPark, San Bruno, Calif.
- Immediate Past Chair, Jed Hatfield, CPP, president, Colonial Parking, Inc., Wilmington, Del.
Elected as at-large members were:
- David Damus, chief executive officer and chairman, System Property Development Company, Inc., Pasadena, Calif.
- Julian Jones, senior vice president, business development, Impark, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Alan Lazowski, chairman and CEO, Laz Parking, Hartford, Conn.
- Tim Maginn, chief operating officer, T2 Systems, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Rick West, executive vice president, Central Parking System, Nashville, Tenn.
Also elected representing parking sectors and councils were:
- Craig Barber, senior vice president, Allpro Parking LLC, Buffalo, N.Y., representing commercial operators.
- Roy Carter, chairman and CEO, Toledo Ticket Company, Toledo, Ohio, representing supplier members.
- Chuck Cullen, CAPP, CPP, senior associate, The Integrity Group, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ellis Dumont, president and CEO, Advanced Parking Concepts, LLC, Verona, N.J., representing valet parking operators.
- Robert Streib, director of auxiliary enterprises, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Md., representing public members.
About NPA: The National Parking Association is the nation's leading parking trade group advancing the interests of the private and public sector in parking technology, sustainable mobility, certification, advocacy, research and education. Founded in 1951, NPA has more than 800 member firms, 2,500 members and represents all facets of the parking industry. Online at www.npapark.org.